This course is designed for those working directly with children and young people.
The objectives of this course are to:
- understand child sexual exploitation (CSE) in a local and national context
- understand the indicators of CSE
- know what to do if you believe a child is at risk of CSE
For information on dates and how to apply contact: Corpserv.email@example.com
Child sexual exploitation – targeted
- Parents against child exploitation
- Blast project – supporting boys and young men at risk of CSE
- National working group – CSE
- Barnardo’s CSE research publications
- Office of the children’s commissioner research publications: CSE in gangs and groups
- Research into the sexual exploitation of boys and young men
- NSPCC CSE research links
Bracknell Forest Council Staff can also access an e-learning course on this subject in the e-learning zone.