Child sexual exploitation training
This course is designed for those working directly with children and young people.
The objectives of this course are to:
- Understand CSE in a local and national context
- Understand the indicators of CSE
- Know what to do if you believe a child is at risk of CSE
For information on dates and how to apply contact: Corpserv.email@example.com
Child sexual exploitation - targeted
- Parents against child exploitation
- Blast project - supporting boys and young men at risk of CSE
- National working group - CSE
- Barnardo's CSE research publications
- Office of the children's commissioner research publications: CSE in gangs and groups
- Research into the sexual exploitation of boys and young men
- NSPCC CSE research links
Bracknell Forest Council Staff can also access an e-learning course on this subject in the e-learning zone.
The Board is not responsible for the accuracy of material on linked websites, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.