Safeguarding Children Information Circular July 2017
This latest circular provided by Tri.x contains details of a number of important reports that may be relevant to your work or those in your team. These include:
- measuring the scale and changing nature of child sexual abuse and child sexual exploitation (Centre of expertise on child sexual abuse)
- joint inspections of the response to children experiencing neglect: May to December 2017 (updated in July to include the findings from Wokingham)
- ‘The Children’s Commissioner’s Report on measuring the number of vulnerable children’ (new analysis that reveals the scale of vulnerability among children in England)
- child protection information sharing: free webinars in August and September (NHS Digital) to help health organisations and local authorities learn more about Child Protection – Information Sharing (CP-IS)
- links to Children’s Social Care Innovation Programme Evaluation Reports by DfE Research and Analysis
- and much more...
Please share with colleagues and staff to ensure they remain up to date with the latest developments in safeguarding.