- Children of Parents with Mental Health Problems (Guidance from the Berks LSCBs CP Procedures)
- Keeping Children Safe Self Harm Guidance (NSPCC 2015)
- Think child, think parent, think family: a guide to parental mental health and child welfare (SCIE)
- Parental mental illness: the impact on children – information for parents, carers and anyone who works with children (Royal College of Psychiatrists)
- Mind: Parenting with a mental health problem
The Board is not responsible for the accuracy of material on linked websites, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.